Demonstration Cities, Housing and Urban Development, and Urban Mass Transit. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Housing, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Feb. 28, Mar. 1-4, 7-9, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Housing
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 593 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.R. 12341 and related bills, to amend the Demonstration Cities Act of 1966 to authorize model cities program grants and other awards to facilitate urban renewal efforts. H.R. 12946, the Urban Development Act, and related bills, to authorize grants for urban development and public facilities construction projects. H.R. 13064, the Housing and Urban Development Amendments of 1966, and related bills, to broaden HUD loan authority for urban development and housing projects. H.R. 9256 and related bills, to create a mortgage insurance program for the construction and upgrading of medical facilities in small communities.
Considers (89) H.R. 13063, (89) H.R. 5840, (89) H.R. 12939, (89) H.R. 11858, (89) H.R. 13065, (89) H.R. 13292, (89) H.R. 9256, (89) H.R. 12341, (89) H.R. 12342, (89) H.R. 12343, (89) H.R. 12946, (89) H.R. 13064.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949468