Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1966 [electronic resource] : (Public Health Service): hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Executive and Legislative Reorganization, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on June 8, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Executive and Legislative Reorganization Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 46 pages ; cm.
- Considers President's Reorganization Plan No. 3, 1966, to transfer functions vested by law in the Surgeon General to the Secretary of HEW, and to authorize Secretary to reorganize "out of date" PHS program structures.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949634