Administration's Proposals on Airway User Charges [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 24, 25, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 130 pages ; cm.
- Discusses President's proposals to increase airline ticket sales tax and to create a sales tax on air freight through Jan. 1, 1969, and to provide tax refund for airlines while implementing tax on fuel used by non-commercial aircraft.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949675