Bill To Repeal the Standard Container Acts of 1916 and 1928 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Ad Hoc Subcommittee on S. 17, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Sept. 27, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 25 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 9. Considers S. 17, to repeal the Standard Container Acts of 1916 and 1928 to abolish standard sizes and volumes for wood veneer fruit and vegetable containers. and Considers (89) S. 17.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949732