Highway Safety Act of 1966 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 22-24, May 3-5, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 295 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-30. Considers H.R. 13290, to authorize Commerce Dept to work with Federal departments and states to create and enforce highway safety programs, and to establish safety research and development programs and national register service for revoked or denied licensees.
Considers (89) H.R. 13290.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/11:89-30
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949756