Library Services and Construction Act Amendments, 1966 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Select Subcommittee on Education, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Apr. 19-21, 25, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Select Subcommittee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 372 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 14050, to amend Library Services and Construction Act of 1964 to extend matching-grant funds to states and possessions for library operations and construction.
Considers (89) H.R. 14050.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ed 8/1:L 61/5
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949790