Summer Homes in the Stanislaus National Forest, Relief of Harriet C. Chambers, and Acceptance of Cash in Land Exchange Transactions [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Forests, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on June 20, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Forests
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 48 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial HH. H.R. 954 and related bills, to reimburse at fair market value summer home owners in Stanislaus National Forest, Calif., whose permits have been canceled. H.R. 9524 and related bills, to settle title dispute between Harriet C. Chambers and U.S. over certain lands within the boundaries of Shoshone National Forest, Wyo. S. 2264, to authorize USDA to exchange Federal lands for non-Federal lands if offered land is equal to two thirds Federal land value with cash payment of balance.
Considers (89) H.R. 954, (89) H.R. 1062, (89) H.R. 3034, (89) H.R. 9524, (89) S. 2104, (89) S. 2264.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:St 2/4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949805