Smithsonian Institution Executive Salary Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Compensation, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 17, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Compensation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 10 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 15727, to increase the salary of various Smithsonian Institution positions within the Federal executive salary schedule.
Considers (89) H.R. 15727.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:Sm 6
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949821