Drug Safety. Part 3 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 23, 24, May 4, June 8-10, 24, 25, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 813-1,436 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearing on controls over drugs that may be released for public consumption. Examines FDA organization, policies and procedures for processing applications for testing investigational drugs. Focuses in part on the anti-depressant drug Parnate that was approved for sale but taken off the market.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949847