Subcommittee No. 2 Consideration of H.R. 1805, To Amend Section 5899 of Title 10, U.S. Code, To Provide Permanent Authority Under Which Naval Reserve Officers in the Grade of Captain Shall Be Eligible for Consideration for Promotion When Their Running Mates Are Eligible for Consideration for Promotion; H.R. 7327, To Repeal Section 7043 of Title 10, U.S. Code; H.R. 6007, To Amend Title 10, U.S. Code, To Authorize the Promotion of Qualified Reserve Officers of the Air Force to the Reserve Grades of Brigadier General and Major General [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 2 (Armed Services), Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on July 22, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 2.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 3,077-3,099 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 21.
Considers (89) H.R. 1805, (89) H.R. 7327, (89) H.R. 6007.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949890