Financial Institutions Supervisory and Insurance Act of 1966 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Sept. 15, 20, 22, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 266 pages ; cm.
- Considers. S. 3158 and similar H.R. 14159, H.R. 17703, H.R. 17899, and H.R. 17900, to strengthen the regulatory and supervisory authority of Federal agencies over insured banks and insured savings and loan associations. S. 3695 and H.R. 16934, to amend the Small Business Investment Act to improve the organization of SBA and strengthen its regulatory power over small business investment companies.
Considers (89) H.R. 14159, (89) H.R. 17703, (89) H.R. 17900, (89) S. 3695, (89) H.R. 16934, (89) H.R. 17899, (89) H.R. 18021, (89) S. 3158.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/1:F 49/9
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949947