Federal Employees' Administrative Leave for Hurricane or Severe Weather Conditions [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Civil Service, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 31, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 32 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 11434, to require Federal executive branch agencies to excuse from duty without loss of pay or reduction in annual leave employees in areas covered by hurricane warnings or other severe weather conditions.
Considers (89) H.R. 11434.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:F 31/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949953