Site for Organization of American States and International Center [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on July 28, Aug. 1, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 100 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-47. Considers H.R. 14936, and similar H.R. 14106 and H.R. 14157, to authorize the acquisition of certain D.C. property to be used as a headquarters site for OAS and other international organizations and foreign governments. and Considers (89) H.R. 14106, (89) H.R. 14157, (89) H.R. 14936.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950014