Subcommittee No. 4 Consideration of H.R. 3013, H.R. 12031, H.R. 12615, H.R. 13374 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 4 (Armed Services), Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on June 9, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 9,445-9,462 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 67. Considers. H.R. 13374, to award trophies for the recognition of special accomplishments related to the armed forces. H.R. 12031, to promote William W. Watkin to the grade of Lt. Col., U.S. Army. H.R. 3013, to provide gold star lapel buttons for the next of kin of servicemen killed in war or cold war incidents. H.R. 12615, to provide servicemen with reimbursement for parking fees and travel fares and tolls.
Considers (89) H.R. 3013, (89) H.R. 12031, (89) H.R. 12615, (89) H.R. 13374.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950037