Estuarine Areas [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 6, 8, 9, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 486 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-3. Considers H.R. 25, H.R. 4505, H.R. 4749 and related bills, to authorize an Interior Dept program to preserve and restore estuarine areas which are valuable for commercial fishing, wildlife habitat or recreation purposes.
Considers (90) H.R. 25, (90) H.R. 1397, (90) H.R. 4505, (90) H.R. 4749, (90) H.R. 4755, (90) H.R. 4780, (90) H.R. 6174, (90) H.R. 6512, (90) H.R. 6719, (90) H.R. 6851.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:90-3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950137