Amend the Meat Inspection Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Livestock and Grains, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on June 26-29, July 17, 19, 20, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Livestock and Grains
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 251 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial N. Considers H.R. 1314, and related H.R. 1321 and H.R. 6168, to amend Meat Inspection Act of 1956 to extend inspection of meat processing and handling requirements to include small intrastate producers, to provide for coordinated Federal-state meat inspection, and to clarify meat adulteration and labeling standards.
Considers (90) H.R. 1314, (90) H.R. 1321, (90) H.R. 6168.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:M 46/14
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950299