Cotton Storage Costs [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Cotton, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on July 13, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Cotton
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 27 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial S. Examines financial plight of cotton warehousemen due to low volume of Commodity Credit Corp. storage activity.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:C 82/50
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950303