Travel Expenses of Government Employees [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Executive and Legislative Reorganization, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Sept. 13, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Executive and Legislative Reorganization Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 29 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 7113, to increase daily allowance for official travel expenses of Federal employees.
Considers (90) H.R. 7113.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950309