Investigation into Apollo 204 Accident. Volume 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Subcommittee on NASA Oversight, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Apr. 10-12, 17, 21, May 10, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics. Subcommittee on NASA Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 605 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 3. Investigates causes of Jan. 27, 1967 Apollo 204 accident when three astronauts lost their lives. Includes testimony by Thomas R. Baron, author of a report highly critical of spacecraft management at Kennedy Space Center.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950322