Election of Virgin Islands Governor. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on June 17, 19, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- v, 405 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 7330 and related bills to examine the economic affairs and the election procedure in the Virgin Islands, including the election of the Governor of the Virgin Islands. June 17 hearing was held in Saint Croix, V.I.; June 19 hearing was held in Saint Thomas, V.I.
Considers (90) H.R. 7330.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/14:90-15/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950358