Hazardous Duty Retirement Provisions for Firefighters [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Retirement, Insurance, and Health Benefits, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on July 23, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Retirement, Insurance, and Health Benefits
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 32 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-41. Considers S. 1507 and companion H.R. 11524, to include Federal firefighters under the civil service early retirement plan designed for law enforcement officers.
Considers (90) H.R. 11524, (90) S. 1507.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950416