Administration's Balance-of-Payments Proposals. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Feb. 5, 6, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 423 pages ; cm.
- Considers import restrictions and foreign travel tax to reduce balance of payments deficit. Includes "Maintaining the Strength of the U.S. Dollar in a Strong Free World Economy," by U.S. Treasury Dept, Jan. 1968 (43-224 p.).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950514