Completion of George Washington Memorial Parkway [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Roads, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Mar. 20, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 69 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-24. Considers H.R. 837, to authorize funds for completion of George Washington Memorial Parkway in Prince Georges County, Md. and Considers (90) H.R. 837.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950571