To Improve Examination and Supervision of Insured Banks [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 6, 7, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 354 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 16064, to amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act to permit GAO access to FDIC, Federal Reserve Board, and Comptroller of the Currency bank examination reports and records for the purposes of evaluating their policies and administration of banking regulations. Focuses on the confidentiality of the relationship between bank examiners, bankers, and right to privacy of bank customers. Includes H. Doc. 81-280 "Report on Audit of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for FY48," July 27, 1948 (p. 183-240); and H. Doc. 89-397 "Report of Audit of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Year Ended June 30, 1964," Mar. 1, 1966 (p. 241-304). and Considers (90) H.R. 16064.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950600