Subcommittee No. 3 Hearings on H.R. 1341, To Amend Section 701 of Title 10, U.S. Code, To Authorize Additional Accumulation of Leave in Certain Foreign Areas; and H.R. 3982, To Amend Section 409 of Title 37, U.S. Code, Relating to the Transportation of House Trailers and Mobile Dwellings of Members of the Uniformed Services [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3 (Armed Services), Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Oct. 4, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 5,457-5,478 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 28. Considers. H.R. 1341, to permit military personnel serving in hostile areas for more than 4 months without leave to accumulate leave in excess of the normal 60 days allowed. H.R. 3982, to allow military personnel to ship mobile homes or trailers at expense of military when relocated.
Considers (90) H.R. 1341, (90) H.R. 3982.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950629