To Enable the Export-Import Bank of the U.S. To Approve Extension of Certain Loans, Guarantees, and Insurance [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 13, 14, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 165 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 16162 and companion S. 3218, to enable the Export-Import Bank to aid certain export transactions which do not meet the test of reasonable assurance of repayment as provided under the Export-Import Act.
Considers (90) S. 3218, (90) H.R. 16162.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950641