Legislation for Improvement of the Postal Service [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Postal Operations, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on July 25, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Postal Operations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 9 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-45. Considers. H.R. 18622, to place restrictions on the mailing of bottle caps, jar lids, and related items. H.R. 18623, to revise qualification criteria for establishment of city delivery service. H.R. 18624, to readjust compensation of the Post Office Advisory Board. H.R. 18625, to exempt PO Dept doctors and nurses from statutory hourly work limits for postal employees. H.R. 18626, to permit postal employees to accept personal checks and nonpostal money orders.
Considers (90) H.R. 18622, (90) H.R. 18623, (90) H.R. 18624, (90) H.R. 18625, (90) H.R. 18626.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:90-45
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950826