Youth Camp Safety Standards [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Select Subcommittee on Education, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on July 25, Sept. 18, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Select Subcommittee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 78 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 17131, to provide Federal aid to states for youth camp safety standards programs, and H.R. 17307, to authorize a national study of youth camp operation. and Considers (90) H.R. 17131, (90) H.R. 17307.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950878