Rural Telephone Supplemental Financing [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Feb. 19-21, Mar. 13, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 119 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial B. Considers H.R. 7 and related bills, to amend the Rural Electrification Act of 1936 to establish a Rural Telephone Bank to provide supplemental financing for rural telephone systems.
Considers (90) H.R. 12066, (91) H.R. 7, (91) H.R. 81, (91) H.R. 4020, (91) H.R. 4192, (91) H.R. 7872.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950909