Retail Credit Co. of Atlanta, Ga [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Special Subcommittee on Invasion of Privacy, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 16, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Special Subcommittee on Invasion of Privacy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 88 pages ; cm.
- Examines alleged invasion of privacy by the Retail Credit Co. through its reviews of individuals for employment, insurance, and credit purposes and subsequent file management practices. Includes appendix of articles on the right of privacy and credit evaluations (p. 47-88).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:R 31/7
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950970