1970 Census and Legislation Related Thereto. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Census and Statistics, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Apr. 1, 24, May 8, June 16, 17, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Census and Statistics
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 435, 8 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-8. Examines alternatives for meeting statistical needs of Census Bureau and of state and local governments without invading the privacy of citizens. Also considers H.R. 20, to limit categories of census questions required to be answered under penalty of law.
Considers (91) H.R. 20.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:91-8
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950976