1970 Census and Legislation Related Thereto. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Census and Statistics, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on May 16, 19, 26, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Census and Statistics
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 437-630 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-9. Continuation of hearings on statistical needs of Census Bureau and of state and local governments. May 16 hearing was held in Los Angeles, Calif.; May 19 hearing was held in San Francisco, Calif.; and May 26 hearing was held in Vienna, Va.
Considers (91) H.R. 20.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:91-9
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950977