Optometry [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the District of Columbia, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on May 6, 7, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 199 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 2388, to increase the D.C. Board of Commissioners' power to license optometrists in D.C.
Considers (91) H.R. 2388.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950979