Bail Reforms, Stop and Search, Pretrial Detention, Crimes of Violence, and Juvenile Code. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the District of Columbia, Subcommittee No. 3 (D.C.), Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Nov. 4, 10, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- v, 136 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.R. 14334 and related S. 545, to amend D.C. Bail Agency Act to redefine the powers of D.C. Bail Agency to recommend bail and set conditions for pretrial detention. H.R. 14335, to define procedural limits of DC police in investigative detention and search of suspects. H.R. 4134 and related H.R. 4206, H.R. 5960, H.R. 7027, H.R. 14378, and H.R. 9444, to increase mandatory jail terms for individuals committing violent crimes with a gun. H.R. 256, to provide attorney fees for D.C. police in job-related civil suits.
Considers (91) H.R. 4134, (91) H.R. 9444, (91) H.R. 14224, (91) H.R. 256, (91) S. 545, (91) H.R. 14189, (91) H.R. 4206, (91) H.R. 5960, (91) H.R. 7027, (91) H.R. 14378, (91) H.R. 14334, (91) H.R. 14335.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9950987