International Claims Settlement Act Amendment [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on May 15, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 14 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 11711, to amend the International Claims Settlement Act of 1949 to allow the Foreign Claims Settlement Commission more time to settle U.S. nationals claims against Cuban government.
Considers (91) H.R. 11711.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951006