Subcommittee No. 4 Hearings on H.R. 944, To Amend Section 404(d) of Title 37, U.S. Code, by Increasing the Maximum Rates of Per Diem Allowance and Reimbursement Authorized Under Certain Circumstances, To Meet the Actual Expenses of Travel; and H.R. 8022, To Amend Title U.S. Code, To to Authorize Travel, Transportation, and Education Allowances to Certain Members of the Uniformed Services for Dependents' Schooling, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Nov. 12, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 4,835-4,850 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-25.
Considers (91) H.R. 944, (91) H.R. 8022.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951180