Joint Industry Promotion Funds and Joint Labor-Management Boards [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Special Subcommittee on Labor, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Oct. 6, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Special Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 78 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 860 and identical H.R. 4842, to amend the Labor-Management Relations Act of 1947 to authorize construction industry employers to contribute to a trust fund for a joint industry promotional programs of products. and Considers (91) H.R. 860, (91) H.R. 4842, (91) H.R. 1085, (91) S. 1369, (90) H.R. 15198, (89) H.R. 1153.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951195