Immigration [electronic resource] : Nonimmigrant Visas: hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 1 (Judiciary), Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Sept. 10, 15, 16, Oct. 6, 27, 28, Nov. 5, 12, 13, 19, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 321 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial 91-9. Considers H.R. 445 and related bills, to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to prohibit conversion of exchange program temporary visas into immigration visas.
Considers (91) H.R. 445, (91) H.R. 7022, (91) H.R. 9112, (91) H.R. 9554.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:91/9
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951284