River Basin Monetary Authorizations -- 1969 [electronic resource] : Chesapeake Bay Basin Comprehensive Study: hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Flood Control, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Dec. 9, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Flood Control
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 21 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-24. Reviews status of FY70 monetary authorizations for projects in 13 river basins and rivers, together with anticipated calendar 1971 monetary deficiencies. Also examines projected costs for Chesapeake Bay Basin Study and in particular, plans for a hydraulic model of the bay.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951328