Investigation of Conglomerate Corporations. Part 5, Litton Industries, Inc [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Ninety-First Congress, first session and Ninety-First Congress, second session, on June 4, 5, 1969, Mar. 4, 5, 1970
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 5.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- x, 1,432 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-23. Investigates Litton Industries and its growth and acquisition patterns to determine antitrust consequences of conglomerate mergers and acquisitions. Investigation is related to FTC proceeding Docket No. 8778, "In the Matter of Litton Industries, Inc.", challenging, as a violation of the Celler-Kefauver Act, its acquisition of two German typewriter firms. Appendix (p. 121-1432) contains proprietary Litton Industries financial and corporate information.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951394