Regulation of CATV-1969 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Communications and Power, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on May 19-23, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications and Power
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 421 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-91. Considers. H.R. 10268, to nullify FCC interim procedures restricting cable television marketing. H.R. 10510, to amend the Communications Act of 1934 to authorize FCC to regulate cable television. H. Con. Res. 87 and H. Con. Res. 205, to rescind FCC rules relating to cable television until Congress has had opportunity to conduct hearings on cable television regulation. and Considers (91) H. Con. Res. 87, (91) H. Con. Res. 205, (91) H.R. 10268, (91) H.R. 10510.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951409