Central Arizona Project [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 2-5, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- x, 762 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1004, S. 861, and related bills, to authorize construction, operation, and maintenance of Hooker Dam and reservoir on Gila River, NMex, as part of Central Arizona Project, Arizona-New Mexico.
Considers (89) H.R. 4671, (90) H.R. 3300, (90) S. 1004, (90) S. 1013, (90) S. 861, (90) S. 1242, (90) S. 1409.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/13:Ar 4 i/967
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951441