Donable Surplus Property Program. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Foreign Aid Expenditures, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Aug. 26, 27, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Foreign Aid Expenditures
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 171-291 pages ; cm.
- Considers following bills to amend Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949. S. 525, to make surplus personal property available to Indian tribes. S. 707, to permit donation of property for use by public recreation, parks, historical monuments, and for promotion of fish and wildlife management. S. 1066, to provide for disposal of surplus material in national stockpile. S. 1362, to permit donations of surplus personal property to private nonprofit libraries for blind. S. 1947, to facilitate procurement of surplus personal property by State agencies. S. 2015, to authorize GSA to donate surplus property to Summer Institute of Linguistics. and Considers (89) S. 525, (89) S. 707, (89) S. 1066, (89) S. 1362, (89) S. 1947, (89) S. 2015.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951463