Construction of the D.C. Stadium, and Matters Related Thereto. Part 11 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, Special Staff for the Purposes of Senate Resolution 212 and Senate Resolution 367 (88th Congress), Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Feb. 2, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 989-1,098 pages ; cm.
- Investigates financial, business, or other interests and activities of Member and former Members, officers or employees of Senate, with particular emphasis on allegations raised in connection with construction of D.C. Stadium.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951481