Proposed Amendments to Rule XXII of the Standing Rules of the Senate -- Relating to Cloture [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, Subcommittee on Standing Rules of Senate, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Feb. 23, Mar. 1, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration. Subcommittee on Standing Rules of the Senate
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 223 pages ; cm.
- Considers (89) S. Res. 6, (89) S. Res. 8, (89) S. Res. 16, (89) S. Res. 82.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951484