Curtailment of Certain Railway Post Offices [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 18, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 96 pages ; cm.
- Discusses problems arising from proposed changeovers from railway to other forms of mail transportation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951536