Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Works, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 26-30, May 3, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 462 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1648, to authorize grants for public works and development facilities, other financial assistance and the planning and coordination needed to alleviate conditions of substantial and persistent unemployment and underemployment in economically distressed areas and regions.
Considers (89) S. 812, (89) S. 1648.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951607