Public Works Authorizations, 1965: Rivers and Harbors, Flood Control and Multiple-Purpose Projects. Part 3, New Projects and Monetary Authorizations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Flood Control -- Rivers and Harbors, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on May 18-21, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Flood Control: Rivers and Harbors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 603-758 pages oldouts ; cm.
- Considers S. 1380, to provide for the control of obnoxious aquatic plants in navigable waters, and receives testimony on the need of increased authorizations for a number of projects submitted by the Chief of Army Engineers.
Considers (89) S. 2300, (89) S. 1380.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951608