Economic Concentration. Part 4, Concentration and Efficiency [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Aug. 24-26, Sept. 9, 10, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1,535-1,861 pages ; cm.
- Considers relationship between economic concentration and increased efficiency, the effects of computers on business efficiency, and the extent to which continued economic concentration poses a threat to competition.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951869