Patent Infringement [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 1-3, July 6, 7, Aug. 17, 19, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 98 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1047, to authorize the Federal use or manufacture of any invention covered by a U.S. patent when deemed necessary by Secretary of Defense for national defense.
Considers (89) S. 1047.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951870